How to factory reset ARCHOS Access 57? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Access 57? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Access 57? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Access 57?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Access 57. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ARCHOS Access 57 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when the ARCHOS logo pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video