Hard Reset ARCHOS Core 50 4G
How to factory reset ARCHOS Core 50 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Core 50 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Core 50 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Core 50 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Core 50 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Core 50 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears agian select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work