Hard Reset ARCHOS Core 50P
How to factory reset ARCHOS Core 50P? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Core 50P? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Core 50P? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Core 50P?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Core 50P. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Core 50P will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up + Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see the ARCHOS logo.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work