Hard Reset ARCHOS Core 55 4G
How to factory reset ARCHOS Core 55 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Core 55 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Core 55 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Core 55 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Core 55 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Core 55 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In this menu select "yes" and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work