How to factory reset ARCHOS Core 55S Ultra? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Core 55S Ultra? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Core 55S Ultra? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Core 55S Ultra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Core 55S Ultra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ARCHOS Core 55S Ultra will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9850 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the ARCHOS logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! Now your phone will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.
Hard Reset Archos 50f - video