How to factory reset ARCHOS Core 70 3G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Core 70 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Core 70 3G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Core 70 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Core 70 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Core 70 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the ARCHOS logo.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video