How to factory reset ARCHOS Diamond Alpha Plus? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Diamond Alpha Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Diamond Alpha Plus? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Diamond Alpha Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Diamond Alpha Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS Diamond Alpha Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Release all keys when ARCHOS logo pops up.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and press the Power button once.
- Now you should select "yes" from the menu and accept it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" and confirm by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video