How to factory reset ARCHOS Diamond Alpha? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Diamond Alpha? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Diamond Alpha? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Diamond Alpha?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Diamond Alpha. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS Diamond Alpha will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
- Switch off the ARCHOS Diamond Gamma by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- When your phone is powerd off hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video