How to factory reset ARCHOS Diamond Plus? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Diamond Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Diamond Plus? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Diamond Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Diamond Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS Diamond Plus will be as new and your Mediatek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the ARCHOS Diamond Plus hold down the Power key for a short while.
- When your phone is powerd off hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video