Hard Reset ARCHOS Diamond S
How to factory reset ARCHOS Diamond S? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Diamond S? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Diamond S? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Diamond S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Diamond S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS Diamond S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release Power key as soon as the green screnn is displayed.
- You can release all keys when the screen turns red.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work