Hard Reset ARCHOS Diamond Tab 2017
How to factory reset ARCHOS Diamond Tab 2017? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Diamond Tab 2017? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Diamond Tab 2017? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Diamond Tab 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Diamond Tab 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Diamond Tab 2017 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3399 core will run faster.
- At the very begining turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if you see ARCHOS logo.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! Wait for a few moments and the device will be ready to use.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work