Hard Reset ARCHOS Diamond Tab
How to factory reset ARCHOS Diamond Tab? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Diamond Tab? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Diamond Tab? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Diamond Tab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Diamond Tab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS Diamond Tab will be as new and your Mediatek MT8752 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the ARCHOS Diamond Tab by using the Power rocker.
- In the next step hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the tablet is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.