Hard Reset ARCHOS F18
How to factory reset ARCHOS F18? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS F18? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS F18? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS F18?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS F18. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ARCHOS F18 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to restore Factory settings of your ARCHOS F18 you firstly have to enable your phone by pressing Power button.
- Now go to Main menu using Central key and enter Settings menu.
- There you have to find and select Personal data section.
- Now choose Ressetting the factory settings option. You have also enter PIN if you've setted one. If not, your phone will perform Hard Reset.
- Good job! Your ARCHOS F18 has successfully restored to Factory settings.
Hard Reset (ARCHOS F18)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.