Hard Reset ARCHOS GamePad
How to factory reset ARCHOS GamePad? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS GamePad? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS GamePad? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS GamePad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS GamePad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS GamePad will be as new and your ARM CORTEX A9 core will run faster.
- To perform the Hard Reset on your gaming tablet, you will have to turn it off, holding the Power button for a little while. After the Power menu appears on your screen, choose the Power off option.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Down button together with the Power button until the logo appears on your screen. At this point, immediately release the Power button.
- In a few moments, you'll be able to see the Robot image. To skip it, you have to press the Power button, Volume Up and Down keys simultaneously for a second.
- After that, you will see the Recovery Mode. Here you will have to use the Volume Up/Down key to scroll to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it with the Power button.
- Once you are here, just make sure that you really need to remove all data from your device and restore it to the factory state before selecting the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- In a while, you'll be in Recovery again. There you will have to press the Power button to select the Reboot system now option.
- Good job! You've managed to perform the Hard Reset operation on your ARCHOS GamePad.
Hard Reset (ARCHOS GamePad)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.