How to factory reset ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When you see the ARCHOS logo let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Perfect! All your data will be removed from your smartphone.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video