How to factory reset ARCHOS Oxygen 68XL? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Oxygen 68XL? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Oxygen 68XL? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Oxygen 68XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Oxygen 68XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your ARCHOS Oxygen 68XL will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the ARCHOS logo appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! Now your phone will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video