How to factory reset ARCHOS Saphir 50X? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Saphir 50X? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Saphir 50X? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Saphir 50X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Saphir 50X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Saphir 50X will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737VWT core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the ARCHOS logo appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video