How to factory reset ARCHOS Sense 50DC? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Sense 50DC? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Sense 50DC? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Sense 50DC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Sense 50DC. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Sense 50DC will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up release all keys.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video