Hard Reset ARCHOS Sense 55DC
How to factory reset ARCHOS Sense 55DC? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Sense 55DC? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Sense 55DC? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Sense 55DC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Sense 55DC. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Sense 55DC will be as new and your Mediatek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- When ARCHOS logo shows up release all keys.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work