Hard Reset ARCHOS Sense 55s
How to factory reset ARCHOS Sense 55s? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Sense 55s? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Sense 55s? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Sense 55s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Sense 55s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Sense 55s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If the ARCHOS logo appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work