Hard Reset ARCHOS Titanium 97b
How to factory reset ARCHOS Titanium 97b? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Titanium 97b? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Titanium 97b? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Titanium 97b?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Titanium 97b. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS Titanium 97b will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- Start by swtiching off the device by pressing Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up key and plug the power supply into the device.
- Keep the Volume Up key pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then press the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work