How to factory reset ARK Benefit M502? How to wipe all data in ARK Benefit M502? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Benefit M502? How to restore defaults in ARK Benefit M502?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Benefit M502. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARK Benefit M502 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when you see the ARK logo.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video