Hard Reset ARK Benefit M503
How to factory reset ARK Benefit M503? How to wipe all data in ARK Benefit M503? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Benefit M503? How to restore defaults in ARK Benefit M503?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Benefit M503. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARK Benefit M503 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ARK logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Down when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work