Hard Reset ARK Benefit S401
How to factory reset ARK Benefit S401? How to wipe all data in ARK Benefit S401? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Benefit S401? How to restore defaults in ARK Benefit S401?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Benefit S401. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARK Benefit S401 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ARK logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Down if the Android Robot image appears.
- After that click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work