How to factory reset ARK Benefit S451? How to wipe all data in ARK Benefit S451? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Benefit S451? How to restore defaults in ARK Benefit S451?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Benefit S451. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARK Benefit S451 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the ARK logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video