Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502
How to factory reset ARK Benefit S502? How to wipe all data in ARK Benefit S502? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Benefit S502? How to restore defaults in ARK Benefit S502?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Benefit S502. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARK Benefit S502 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When you see the ARK logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Release Volume Down when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.