Hard Reset ARK Benefit S503 Max
How to factory reset ARK Benefit S503 Max? How to wipe all data in ARK Benefit S503 Max? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Benefit S503 Max? How to restore defaults in ARK Benefit S503 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Benefit S503 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARK Benefit S503 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the ARK logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down when Android Robot pops up.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few moments.
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work