How to factory reset ARK Brown 1? How to wipe all data in ARK Brown 1? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Brown 1? How to restore defaults in ARK Brown 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Brown 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARK Brown 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pushing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the ARK logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- If the Andorid Robot pops up let go of Volume Down.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted.
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video