Hard Reset ARK Impulse P2 LTE
How to factory reset ARK Impulse P2 LTE? How to wipe all data in ARK Impulse P2 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Impulse P2 LTE? How to restore defaults in ARK Impulse P2 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Impulse P2 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARK Impulse P2 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Down and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the ARK logo.
- Let go of Volume Down when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now you have to press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work