Hard Reset ARK Wizard 1
How to factory reset ARK Wizard 1? How to wipe all data in ARK Wizard 1? How to bypass screen lock in ARK Wizard 1? How to restore defaults in ARK Wizard 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARK Wizard 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARK Wizard 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that hold start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the ARK logo appears.
- When Android Robot appears release Volume Down.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ARK Benefit S502 Plus (ARK S502+) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work