Hard Reset ARMOON P36
How to factory reset ARMOON P36? How to wipe all data in ARMOON P36? How to bypass screen lock in ARMOON P36? How to restore defaults in ARMOON P36?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ARMOON P36. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ARMOON P36 will be as new and your Nordic 52832 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset ARMOON P36
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your ARMOON P36 is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- First, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Side button.
- After that, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Panel.
- Then, tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- After that, tap on the Yes/Ok button to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Perfect work! The hard reset is complete! Remember that performing this operation will remove all your data and settings from the device.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.