Hard Reset ARNOVA 7e G2
How to factory reset ARNOVA 7e G2? How to wipe all data in ARNOVA 7e G2? How to bypass screen lock in ARNOVA 7e G2? How to restore defaults in ARNOVA 7e G2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARNOVA 7e G2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ARNOVA 7e G2 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Reset button with the end of a paperclip.
- In this step press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a couple of seconds seconds.
- When an Android Image appears on the screen release held keys.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power for a short while to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Arnova 10b g3 factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work