Hard Reset ARNOVA 8 G2
How to factory reset ARNOVA 8 G2? How to wipe all data in ARNOVA 8 G2? How to bypass screen lock in ARNOVA 8 G2? How to restore defaults in ARNOVA 8 G2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARNOVA 8 G2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ARNOVA 8 G2 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Reset button with the end of a paperclip.
- In this step press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a couple of seconds seconds.
- When an Android Image appears on the screen release held keys.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power for a short while to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Arnova 10b g3 factory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.