Hard Reset ARNOVA 97 G4
How to factory reset ARNOVA 97 G4? How to wipe all data in ARNOVA 97 G4? How to bypass screen lock in ARNOVA 97 G4? How to restore defaults in ARNOVA 97 G4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARNOVA 97 G4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARNOVA 97 G4 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Reset button with the end of a paperclip.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a couple of seconds seconds.
- When an Android Image appears on the screen release held keys.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power for a short while to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Arnova 10b g3 factory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.