If you use ARRIS WR2100 in a place where are a lot of other Wi-Fi networks, other Wi-Fi networks could interfere which each other especially if they use the same WiFi channel. ARRIS WR2100 has 11 or 13 Wi-Fi channels, and you will learn how to choose the best one. How to select the right Wi-Fi channel. How to boost your Wi-Fi speed. How to choose the least crowded WiFi channel.
How to choose the best Wi-Fi channel:
- Open Windows Store and search for the WiFi Analyzer.
- Click Get and Launch respectively, to open WiFi Analyzer on your laptop or desktop.
- Open it and choose to Analyze on the top menu.
- Search for the least occupied WiFi channel or select one from the recommended ones.
- Write down the number of the channel.
- Now you need to open ARRIS WR2100 admin page and change Wi-Fi channel.
- Open HardReset.Info main page, and search for ARRIS WR2100.
- You will find complete instructions how to change ARRIS WR2100 Wi-Fi channel.