Are you one of the people who use Linux and you wonder how you can access your router's IP address? Linux and Windows have similar methods to get to a router's IP address. If you need to access your router's IP address on Linux, but have a problem with that, then this guide is for you! After reading it, you will learn all the necessary information you need, including the answer to the main question How to find the IP address of a router in Linux? How to go to router settings to find IP address with Linux? How, having Linux, find the router's IP address? Please read our manual carefully and find your router's IP address.
How to find ARRIS WR2100 IP on Linux:
- Click in the right bottom corner on the menu.
- Next step, in search, write "Terminal". Need double click on the Terminal icon.
- Then enter into console ip route show command.
- Last one, in the result, find the default via and next will be your IP address.
- Perfect job! This is your ARRIS WR2100 IP address, just enter it in the web browser address field and you will be able to log in to ARRIS WR2100 setup.
How to find ARRIS WR2100 IP address, if you don't have access to admin account:
- First of all, need click the Ethernet or Wi-Fi icon at the top right corner with the left mouse button.
- Secondly, choose your Network connection and click on the Settings.
- Then press on the Settings icon near yout Netwok connection.
- Find Default Route section.
- Excellent! This number is your ARRIS WR2100 IP address.