If you want only specific devices to be able to connect to your network, MAC Filtering is the option you should look for. You will be able to set specifically what devices can or cannot connect.
How to Filter MAC Addresses on ARRIS WR2100
- First of all, open your router's admin page and log in.
- Go to Wireless, then Wireless MAC Filter.
- If there's an option - Enable Wireless MAC Filtering.
- Pick if you want to deny or allow a specific MAC Address, you should have an option to add a new MAC address, click on it.
- Add a MAC Address you would like to allow or deny in your network.
- Don't forget to save your changes after adding a new entry.
- Excellent! That's how you use MAC Address filtering on ARRIS WR2100!