Hard Reset ASANZO S3
How to factory reset ASANZO S3? How to wipe all data in ASANZO S3? How to bypass screen lock in ASANZO S3? How to restore defaults in ASANZO S3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASANZO S3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASANZO S3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin the process by holding the Power key and selecting power off option.
- When the phone shuts off, hold Volume Up + Power key together till you see the logo on the screen.
- That should take you to the Bootmode, from here using Volume Up to scrool through option, select "Recovery mode" and confirm it with Volume Down.
- In a moment you will see android logo, hold Power key and tap once on the Volume Up key.
- You are now in Recovery mode.
- From here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it using the Power key.
- Confirm your decision once more, by selecting "Yes" to proceed.
- Your phone will remove all personal data and once its finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Nice! You have just finished Hard reset.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.