Hard Reset ASHTEL Bluedigit G-four
How to factory reset ASHTEL Bluedigit G-four? How to wipe all data in ASHTEL Bluedigit G-four? How to bypass screen lock in ASHTEL Bluedigit G-four? How to restore defaults in ASHTEL Bluedigit G-four?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASHTEL Bluedigit G-four. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ASHTEL Bluedigit G-four will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- First of all, use the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work