Hard Reset ASPERA A50
How to factory reset ASPERA A50? How to wipe all data in ASPERA A50? How to bypass screen lock in ASPERA A50? How to restore defaults in ASPERA A50?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ASPERA A50. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASPERA A50 will be as new and your MediaTek 6737 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset ASPERA A50
- If you want to begin the process of Hard reset, hold the Power key and select Power off once you can see it on the screen.
- When the phone shuts off, hold the Power key and Volum Up together till you see the phone power back on.
- Now, you will be in the Recovery mode. From here select Wipe data/factory reset using Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with the Power key.
- When prompted, confirm the process by selecting Yes.
- Wait several minutes while your device is removing all personal data. When it's finished you will be greeted by the Android setup screen.
- Splendid job.
How to do a hard reset on ASPERA A50? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.