Hard Reset ASPERA R32
How to factory reset ASPERA R32? How to wipe all data in ASPERA R32? How to bypass screen lock in ASPERA R32? How to restore defaults in ASPERA R32?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASPERA R32. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ASPERA R32 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your ASPERA R32 first of all you have tu turn on your phone by pressing the Power key.
- Then, if your keyboard is locked, tap on the Left key once and then press the Starkey.
- Now press Left key to enter the Menu and using the arrow keys go to the Settings app.
- Now go down to the Restore factory settings option and select it.
- After this you have to enter the standard 0000 PIN and confirm it by pressing the Left key.
- Well done! After restarting your phone will be fully cleared and restored to factory settings.