How to Factory Reset ASPERA R8?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ASPERA R8. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from ASPERA R8.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2600.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in ASPERA R8 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset ASPERA R8
- If you want to Factory reset your phone, start by navigating to the Settings app.
- From the settings, navigate down to Backup & reset and then tap on Factory data reset.
- When prompted by warning message, affirm the process by selecting Reset phone.
- Once more, affirm the process by selecting Erase everything.
- The phone will now start the process by removing all personal data from the device and when it's finished you will be greeted by the android setup screen.
- Outstanding, you have just finished Factory reset!
How to factory reset ASPERA R8? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.