Hard Reset ASSISTANT AP-705
How to factory reset ASSISTANT AP-705? How to wipe all data in ASSISTANT AP-705? How to bypass screen lock in ASSISTANT AP-705? How to restore defaults in ASSISTANT AP-705?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASSISTANT AP-705. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASSISTANT AP-705 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8377 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the tablet by pressing the Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Then, push the Volume Up and Power Button together until the Assistant Logo pops up.
- When android logo appears, press the Power key, and right after that Volume Up.
- Now, use Volume down to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset, and confirm it by pressing the Power key.
- Afterwards, choose yes - delete all user data, and confirm.
- At last, hit the Power button, to Reboot System Now.
- Well done! Now your phone is just like new!
Assistant AP-720 Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work