Hard Reset ASSISTANT AP-712B FUN
How to factory reset ASSISTANT AP-712B FUN? How to wipe all data in ASSISTANT AP-712B FUN? How to bypass screen lock in ASSISTANT AP-712B FUN? How to restore defaults in ASSISTANT AP-712B FUN?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASSISTANT AP-712B FUN. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASSISTANT AP-712B FUN will be as new and your Rockchip RK3026 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- Then, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work