How to factory reset ASUS 370T eee Pad Memo ? How to wipe all data in ASUS 370T eee Pad Memo ? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS 370T eee Pad Memo ? How to restore defaults in ASUS 370T eee Pad Memo ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS 370T eee Pad Memo . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ASUS 370T eee Pad Memo will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 3 core will run faster.
- The first thing which you should do is to download the “cleardata.zip”. You can get it from support.asus.com (e.g. Asus clear zip )
- In the next step unzip this file to your MicroSD card.
- Aftert that, switch the device off press the Power button for a short while.
- Insert the memory card to your device.
- Then hold down the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Select Clear User Data by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- When “Please remove installation media!” inforamtion appears on the screen remove the microSD card from your device.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Asus MeMO Pad 8 Password reset and by pass No Command - video
Asus MeMo Pad ME172V factory reset - video