How to factory reset ASUS A11 PadFone mini? How to wipe all data in ASUS A11 PadFone mini? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS A11 PadFone mini? How to restore defaults in ASUS A11 PadFone mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS A11 PadFone mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS A11 PadFone mini will be as new and your Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the phone by pressing the Power button.
- After that, hold down Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- Menu with two options should appear on your screen.
- Using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select, choose "Enter recovery model".
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Asus Padfone 2 (A68) - video
How to master reset the Asus Padfone - video