How to factory reset ASUS A502CG ZenFone 5 Lite? How to wipe all data in ASUS A502CG ZenFone 5 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS A502CG ZenFone 5 Lite? How to restore defaults in ASUS A502CG ZenFone 5 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS A502CG ZenFone 5 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS A502CG ZenFone 5 Lite will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2520 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power key to turn off your phone.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern and Password - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - How to Wipe All Data in Zenfone - video