Hard Reset ASUS FE380CG Fonepad 8
How to factory reset ASUS FE380CG Fonepad 8? How to wipe all data in ASUS FE380CG Fonepad 8? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS FE380CG Fonepad 8? How to restore defaults in ASUS FE380CG Fonepad 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS FE380CG Fonepad 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS FE380CG Fonepad 8 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3530 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turining off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- After that press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power rocker to confirm.
- Then press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Asus fonepad 7 Hard reset - video
BacBa - Hard reset ASUS Fonepad 8 - video
How to reset Asus Fonepad 7 Tablet to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work