How to factory reset ASUS FonePad Note FHD6? How to wipe all data in ASUS FonePad Note FHD6? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS FonePad Note FHD6? How to restore defaults in ASUS FonePad Note FHD6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS FonePad Note FHD6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS FonePad Note FHD6 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power rocker to confirm.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Asus fonepad 7 Hard reset - video
BacBa - Hard reset ASUS Fonepad 8 - video
How to reset Asus Fonepad 7 Tablet to Factory Settings - video