How to factory reset ASUS Google Nexus 7? How to wipe all data in ASUS Google Nexus 7? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Google Nexus 7? How to restore defaults in ASUS Google Nexus 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Google Nexus 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Google Nexus 7 will be as new and your Nvidia Tegra 3 T30L core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode pops up.
- Now select "Recovery Mode" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- When the Android Robot image appears hold down the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key.
- In this mode menu select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How To Hard Reset A Nexus 7 Tablet - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Bypass Pattern / Resetore Settings - video
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Restore Settings / Delete Data - video